Teeth Whitening in Brampton, ON
Tridont Dental Care
Offering Take Home and 15 Minute Teeth Whitening
Brampton Teeth Whitening Special:
We offer Free Teeth Whitening when paying for a New Patient Exam and Cleaning
(Whitening costs $99.00 if not eligible for a new patient exam.)
Same Day Teeth Whitening In Brampton
We believe that our smiles speak a thousand words. This is why a whiter, brighter smile is an easy way to make a great first impression. At Tridont Dental Centre, we offer safe and effective in-office and take home teeth whitening.
Stained and discolored teeth can be the result of a combination of things including:
· Poor oral hygiene
· Effects of aging
· Certain foods
We at Tridont Dental Centre are pleased to offer Iveri, chairside teeth whitening. This procedure is done completely in office. Iveri is a popular teeth whitening procedure as our patients receive a “Movie Star” smile in as little as 15 minutes. Getting Iveri teeth whitening in Brampton will entail:
· Vitamin E oil is then applied to the gums with a hygienic applicator to prevent irritation
· A compact gel-lined tray is positioned comfortably over the teeth. The Iveri whitening serum is a scientifically formulated pH balanced Carbamide Peroxide and Hydrogen Peroxide gel.
· A LED light is pointed at the teeth to activate the gel.
· Within 15 minutes, your teeth will become 2-8 shades lighter. (some conditions apply, results may vary)
For those looking for fast teeth whitening in Brampton, the Iveri Whitening option is a great fit for you!
At Tridont Dental Centre, we also offer a safe and effective take home teeth whitening system. For this Brampton teeth whitening option, our dentist’s access the patient for correct chemical concentration of whitening solution. At this time the dentist will also determine the correct length of time the patient will need to wear the whitening trays in order to accomplish optimal whitening results. The home whitening process will be as follows:
· We take an impression of your teeth. This will be used as a mold to make custom whitening trays that resemble a mouth guard.
· Once trays have been made and sent back from the lab, our patient comes back in for a fitting and given instructions on how to use the whitening gel at home.
· A typical patient will wear the trays twice a day for 30 min to 120 minutes at a time. Length of treatment will last for up to 4 weeks.
Many of our patients enjoy this Brampton teeth whitening option as it allows for an affordable and affective whitening experience.
*Please keep in mind that the effectiveness of teeth whitening procedures is limited when teeth are stained due to some medications or excessive Fluoride. Veneers are the best solution for severe discoloration cases.*